Thursday, September 25, 2008

What a Day......


Well after last night I didn't think anything could get worse. Well it did.... Let me first start off how last night went. Well I decided that before the kids and I went to church that we would stop and get some dinner before heading over. Well I tried rolling my window down and it didn't go down at first. You see it has been having problems for awhile and I just haven't had time to check it out. It did end up rolling down. Well I ordered the food and was driving off when I tried to roll it back up and it wouldn't go up. WHAT! Yesterday of all days it started to rain. Good ole oregon. I drove to church in a panic because I was going to be there for an hour and didn't want my seat to get all wet. Josh was still gone and what was I supose to do. Well I ask a man that was at the church to come look at it. He did and tried a few different things (mind you it is still raining at this point). It still didn't go up. We ended up putting a blanket in the door to keep the rain out. Once I was in the church I called my dad (dad always saves the day!) He told me to put the van in the garage when I got home. Then I thought about a friend of mine that worked on cars. I called his wife right away and asked for help. We ended up going there after church and he worked on it for two and half hours. Right now the window is up and needs to be fixed soon. We are almost done paying on the van so that really bites that it is doing this now. Well that was just the beginning. I got up this morning with not to much sleep to a phone call stating that one of my day care kids wasn't at her house to take him to school and I haven't heard from the dad. (he was to pay me today.) So I called his sister and she didn't know where he was. Oh no! Well it ended up that he got a flat tire this morning when coming into town. Then another family came in and said that her husband got laid off and starting as of Monday I wouldn't have him anymore (well of course until he found something else.) YUCK! What a day today has been. So now I am going to be fixing the van window and hoping that it isn't going to cost a ton of money and praying that my daycare family will be able to find a job and I will get him back. WOW! I keep thinking Lord what kind of lesson do you want me to learn. Is there something that I am doing wrong, I will change it....to much going on here.

On a better note I am watching my very cute nephew who is dressed in beaver gear. Tonight they have a game and I guess he can stay in that outfit...hahahaha! Just kidding! He is way to cute. Josh comes home today and I can't wait. I haven't heard from him yet and I am ready for him to touch down in Oregon and give me a call. It is about thirty mins when that will happen. Yeah. Soon I will be hugging him and kissing him!

Tomorrow is Jonas Fitness Fundraiser! He is so excited. My dad and my aunt are going to go and watch him. I am so excited. I hope to also start him in basketball next week. I hope he enjoys it. He really has never played basketball before so I hope he can stay and enjoy it.

Well I better get to my house full..........

No comments: