Monday, September 8, 2008

First Day of Kindergarden!

Well today I took my baby to his first day of kindergarden. Jonas was very excited all day long. Jonas is in afternoon kindergarden so that means he doesn't go until 12:15 PM. So of course all morning long I got the "mom is it time yet." "No Jonas not until after lunch." He was so cute. When we got the school Jonas ran up to his teacher and said "Hi Mrs. Hart, I am glad to see you again." Her response was " I am so glad to see you again Jonas." He found his name on the board and put that I would be picking him up. He then also found his table where he would be sitting. I can't believe that he was so comfortable and this was no big deal to him. He was so excited.
So now I wait for my little boy to come home from school. More to come of Jonas kindergarden experience.....
It was also Jihanna's First day of Preschool. She is like another child to me. I call her my third child although I didn't have to be pregnant with her....hehehehehe.

Enough for this afternoon. I will tell you how his day went later....

No comments: