Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Bus Ride Home....


Yesterday was Jonas first trip on the bus. The day before I spoke to the bus driver to see how it all works for Kindergardeners and she advised me that they would pick him up @ noon at our house and then he would be dropped off in front of our house @ 3:30 ish. Yesterday Jonas got to take the bus home. He runs off bus really excited the first thing that he told me was " Mom I didn't have to wear a seat belt on the bus." Funny kid. He loves his teacher and loves going to school. This afternoon Jonas and another daycare child got on the bus for school and get to ride it home. How fun.

Jonas is doing really well in school and I really like his teacher. Mrs. Hart always greets him with a smile and says that he is doing really well. Man kindergarden is a lot different then when I was in school. They don't just play the day away and learn thier ABC's. Jonas has a special seat and the day is very planed out for them. When I walked into his classroom I knew it was the right place for him. The other day I asked Jonas if he made any new friends and he said yes. I then asked him what there name was (expecting him to say a boys name) and he said Sarah. Then he said "I was thinking mom that she is my girlfriend." He makes me laugh he is just in kindergarden. Silly kid.



This picture makes me laugh. I walked into the playroom and Jonas and Miranda were watching cartoons. They were sitting just like this. Miranda must really love her brother. All day she has used him as a pillow. This little girl is really tired. Jonas is so funny when taking pictures. He thinks that he has to be funny or do some kind of look.
Anyway. Enough for today.... Tomorrow is another day in life of Jonas and Miranda.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your post and pictures. Your mother and I truely enjoy reading your blog and finding out the latest happenings at the Scoval home.