Thursday, September 11, 2008

Bowling Fun!

Last night was the kick off for Caravans. It is a program at our church for the children during the school year. I teach the benson buddies which is the four and five year olds. It is a lot of fun and they are full of energy. Anyway. We went bowling for this kick off. Jonas loves to bowl and it is a lot of fun to watch him. Now on the lane that he was on there probally is a dent from where the ball hit everytime. He is a funny kid. All the kids did really well and enjoyed the fun.
Here are a few pictures from the evening...



This is my friend April who's mom passed away a few weeks back. She is going to love me that I put this picture on here but I think it is a funny picture. The coolest thing happen to her yesterday. Her daughter is staying with her dad during this hard time. She was cleaning somethings up and found a journal that her grandma was writing in. Inside it had a little letter to each daughter. I thought was amazing. It is like God was giving the girls a little piece of there mom to comfort them.

Today I also got to watch Eli again. He is such a sweet little man. I love him. I am so lucky that I get to spend some time with him each week. In this picture I think he looks a lot like my brother. What a cutie!One last picture for the evening. Isn't she beautiful. Sissy isn't feeling the greatest today. I can tell that school has started because we all have snotty noses again. Yuck. No fun. I just hope that she sleeps well tonight. Sleep tight my little one....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So fun! I actually bought some of the spray hand sanitizer and hung it on my visor. So when I pick up Mase from school and we get in the van, I see it and spray his hands before we even leave the parking lot. So far so good! Not ready for another school year of being sick the whole time .... we families like to share germies, huh?