Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Husband is home......

Josh return safe and sound this evening. After two days of being in the wilderness he has come home. He went back packing with his dad to Strawberry Mountain. He came home very dirty but with some really nice pictures of his adventure. From what I hear he almost fell off a bridge, he says he was trying to get a better look at the waterfall. Funny. I think that he had a blast. He already talked about going at least two times next summer. He really wants to take Jonas on his own back packing trip. Not to sure about that one. He is going to have to promise a lot for me to let him to do that. :) I am really glad to have him back. I love you Joshua!
Tonight at dinner Jonas said the sweetest thing. He said " mom when I go to Kindergarden I will remember you and when I get really old I will remember you too mom." " I will always remember you mom." Not really sure where that all came from but I have been a little weepy this weekend. (has to do with not a lot of sleep) My little boy is no longer little and he will be entering the world of school. So strange because it seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. Sappy mom here!
Off to bed I go.... Really tired after not sleeping very well with out Josh.
Jonas, I thank Jesus everyday for you. You are very special to me and I am so lucky that God thought I would be the best mom for you.....

No comments: