Sunday, September 14, 2008

To Early!

GoodMorning! Miranda has woken up around 5:30 this morning. She is now coughing so it is hard for her to sleep. Although mommy would have liked a little more sleep. It is good because now I can get some stuff done around the house before church and the heat. It is supose to be really hot today like in the 90's. Yuck. I thought that we were going into fall. Yeah right.
On friday Jonas came home with homework. Can you believe in Kindergarden they have homework. Crazy. It isn't anything hard but still. I think it is funny. Jonas is doing really good. He is learning what each letter in the Alphabet sounds like. He has a little saying to go with each one. If you see him you should ask him. Very impressive.
Well I better start getting somethings done before I have to start getting ready for church. Going to need a large coffee this morning...



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new layout! Cool! Is Miranda feeling better? Love Sherrill