Thursday, September 4, 2008

Lonely!

Today is the first of two nights with out Josh. He is backpacking with his dad. I am sure they sitting under the stars right now just talking away. When Josh gets around his dad they can talk forever. I hope he does some resting out there because when he gets home I would like a little break. I really hope he is having a good time. I am not sure he even slept last night because he was so excited. What a cutie. I sure do love him but I did what any wife would do. I gave him the low down on you know... don't get hurt....make sure that you don't do something stupid....I want a husband to come home.
Anyway.
Today was the first day that I got to watch Eli. He is so cute and a lot of fun. He is now rolling from his tummy to his back. He laughs a lot and both of his cousins were totally in love with him. Jonas just played and played with him. He then wanted to go outside and he turned to me and said "mom can you babysit Eli while I go outside." he was so cute.

Today we found out that Jonas is in afternoon Kindergarden. Yuck! Totally messing my whole day up. Not sure what I am supose to do now. I have to many kids to make that work. I guess tomorrow is spent figuring out how to get my son to and from school. I think I have a plan but we will see. So monday my baby starts school. Until then....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A new challenge, I know your up to it. Hang in there. Love Mom