Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Special Man I married!

This evening when Josh got home he handed me a coffee, card and pink rose. He said that he was a day late and dollar short this year. It has been a very long weekend with Jeremy and Chelsea's wedding and festivities. On our anniversary we were exhasted so we just went to lunch @ our new favorite resturant. It was very nice although we had children with us so the focus was more on them then ourselves but that is okay. After lunch we went home and just relaxed the rest of the afternoon. I actually got to take a nap for two hours. Yeah I don't get to do that very often. So anyway. For Joshua to bring home a coffee and a rose for me was very special. I have married a very thoughtful man and very romantic. Joshua you an amazing guy and my best friend. I am very lucky that you wanted to marry me and spend the rest of your life with me. I love you.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Another dedication post! What a lucky guy!!