Saturday, August 16, 2008

The big day!

My little brother is now married to a beautiful woman. It was a wonderful day filled with lots of hot weather, dancing, water, and tears of joy. It was so fun. I was so lucky to be with them during this very special time in there lives. My other brother Jason was the best man and did an awesome job on the best man speech. It was very heart felt and it totally fit our little brother. Well done Jason. The day started with pictures which turned out wonderful. They got a couple that did it together. Which was very nice because they were able to split and the guy went with the boys and the lady went with us. Nice because that made the pictures go ten times faster. They did there engament pictures so I know they will turn out great.
Next was the ceremony. Miranda and Jonas did great. Miranda ended up having to walk with Josh and I down the aile which was fine. She did tossed the flowers so that was very cute. Jonas did run down the aile but it did such a great job. It was a blast. They had a friend do the ceremony and he did such an awesome job and made it totally fit the two of them.

It was a fun weekend and a very long tiring one. But it was well worth every moment of it. We are so happy to have Chelsea in our family and I am proud to call her my sister in-law. This time saying it is the first time that it is offical. Welcome to the family Chelsea!

This weekend we also were able to have my cousin Parker come and stay with us. Parker is seven and him and Jonas get a long really well. They are the best of friends. Parker didn't want to leave tonight and Jonas didn't want him to leave. My aunt is moving closer so the kids will be able to play more since they will be closer. Yeah.


Well enough of the long weekend. I really need to go to bed.... Until next time...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture of you and Josh (and the kids are adorable). But, what's up with the toilets... ha ha. :o) Love Ya. Sherrill