Monday, August 4, 2008

Laid Back Sunday!



Sunday was a relaxing afternoon. We went to church in the morning and then relaxed at home the rest of the day. Josh decided to get down on the ground and the kids think that he was is a jumping bag or something. I can remember doing that with my dad when we were little. It was really nice to just relax and not have to be on the go. Which seems to be the thing that we have been doing...
Saturday my in-laws were in town still and we took them down to the farmers market. It was nice because the kids got to get some kettle corn and looked at many beautiful flowers. Jonas got to smell flowers that smelled like chocolate. Fun. Sherrill bought me a plant that I will plant later today. The beautiful plant will be in memory of my beautiful grandmother. Then every day I look at it I will think of grandma. I want to make sure I find the perfect place for it. That way I can look outside and find it at anytime. Then after the farmers market we went to Jason and Beth little coffee shop. We shared lunch and then very yummy cake. It was so nice to just sit and relax with family after a hard evening the night before. Later in the evening after Josh went to work and Papa and Sherrill went to there reunion Jonas, Miranda and I went to go see my mom. She is so strong during this time. Jonas found two batman cars that he thought that he needed them. Miranda got two different outfits for winter.
See you tomorrow in the funny pages......

No comments: