Sunday, August 24, 2008

Nap Time!



It was nap time and I wanted to see what all the noise was and this is the picture that I walked in on. Miranda was suppose to be taking a nap but her dad and brother wanted to give her some love. That little girl has them wrapped around her little finger. I told Josh that she wouldn't be going to sleep with the two of them in there with her and he said I know. She has been having a hard time going to sleep this last week. I fight with her at nap time and also at bed time. So not sure what to do. Jonas didn't start this until he was at least three. She might not need that nap anymore. We will see this week.

This week is going to be a long week. My friend is going to bury her mom and a middle school gets to say good bye to a secretary. A very loved women. The family is having a viewing tomorrow, graveside ceremony and celebration of life on Tuesday. Two long days but needed with as many people that Helen has touched.

This is a picture that I found on my camera. I think Jonas was trying to see what he could do. Silly little boy.

Enough for tonight. Jonas has his Kindergarden interview on Thursday. That should be exciting. It just shows where he is in his development. Talk again soon....

No comments: