Sunday, August 10, 2008

Long Week.....



Well we are finally home and relaxing. It was a very long week. We left on Wed and drove eleven hours to get to Cal. On thursday we buried my grandmother. It was a nice service. It hit me really hard when we drove passed the hearse. Knowing that my grandmother was inside and it was so final. We then spent the rest of the evening with my family. I was very impressed with my cousins. Parker who is seven was a hoot. He just told stories and made me laugh and laugh. Him and Jonas got a long really well and when he comes down this week for Jeremy wedding he is going to stay the night. Jonas can't wait. I also have a cousin who just graduated high school (Alfred), he totally impressed me. He is very mature and is so cute. He has a girlfriend who they have dated for eleven months. Such a sweetie. Brandon who is a senior in high school this year also impressed me. He was very willing to play with the little boys and spend time with them. Tyler also who is a freshman in high was also so sweet. He was quite but being with a lot of people might have been very over whelming. Oh and I can't forget Brady. He was just so cute and so much fun to just hold a baby again.

We traveled home on Friday. Which for some reason I was in a bad mood and desided that it would be good to take it out on everyone. Not a good idea!
Saturday we got up and decided to go down to Eugene. We went and visited Josh's mom. We haven't spent much time with her lately so it was nice to just relax and talk. Jonas and Miranda got there hair cut from Marsha (Josh's stepsister). It was Miranda first hair cut and she did really well. She sat there like a pro and didn't move. She looks like a big girl now. Very very cute!
Today was another busy day. We went to Levi 5th birthday. Jonas was so excited for Levi to open his presents. He wanted to play with everyone of them. Jonas went to the store and he picked out his present. It was so cute because he new exactly what Levi wanted. Really it was what Jonas wanted but it was so cute that he wanted to do it all on his own. Fun.




Well enough of our busy week..... More to come with the big wedding this weekend......

No comments: