Saturday, July 12, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Jonas

Today was Jonas birthday. We had a great day filled with lots and lots of sunshine. In the morning we woke Jonas up to take him to breakfast. We went to The Original Breakfast, that way Jonas was able to get Mickey Mouse pancakes. He loved it plus Grandpa came with us because he was off due to it being Jonas birthday. Then after breakfast we headed to order balloons and then back home to finish all the packing and making sure that everything was done. Josh and my brother Jason went to get the waterslide and Josh had a few other things that I needed him to do. It was perfect because then I was able to get some things done at home. When he returned we finished packing the van and off we went to Connie and Bruce house to have our Beach Party themed birthday party. They have a big pool and a huge back yard to play in. It worked out perfect for the party. My sister in-law Beth and Jason helped with the set up and my other sister in-law Chelsea made the cake. It was so awesome. I really think that she needs to do it for money. We had a really nice turn out and lots of food and gifts for Jonas. He made out like a bandit. Thank you to everyone who came and enjoyed the sunshine and water with us.
Here are some pictures from the day.







That is it for tonight... I am tired and need to get some beauty sleep tonight...

4 comments:

Leslie said...

I still can't get over the cake. Both of your sis-in-laws are amazing at cakes. I honestly think they both need to take up a cake decorating business on the side ... I'd pay $$ for a cake like that!!!

Leslie said...

PS: It was a great party ... glad we could be there! Maysen had a ball and was asleep in the van at 6:53!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Jonas had a great day! Cute cake. Love Sherrill

Jessica said...

Totally agree! If you want a cake done for the kids birthday let me know and I can talk to Chelsea. She would do it. I paid her for a shower that I did and she made the cake. I just tell her what the theme is and she goes from there.