Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Belated Birthdays....

Last Friday was my sister in-law birthday and I didn't blog her a birthday wish. So here it is HAPPY BIRTHDAY LESLIE! I hope you had a wonderful day with Nate and enjoyed the time with just the two of you. I love you!

On Saturday was my little brothers birthday. We had a shower for Chelsea and then a birthday party in the evening with Jeremy's soon to be In-laws. The Barnes are wonderful people. They love my children and treat us like family from the start of Jeremy's and Chelsea's relationship. It was a wonderful day. So I wanted to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE BRO! I love you and hope you had a wonderful day.

Tomorrow Josh and I and the kids are taking off to go camping for four days. We are really excited because besides Jeremy wedding and time we will take of for it this is the only vacation that we are taking. We are going over to the Alsea. Which is only like two hours away. I can't wait. Time away from all the everyday stuff and into the wildnerness to just sit and relax. Yeah. This trip is a trip that we take every year and have since Miranda was three months old. We go with our church. It is really nice because we have great friends with kids who love to play with ours plus most of the cooking is done for us. We don't have to do much work while we are there so it is really a vacation. Anyway.

So we are off for a adventure the four of us.

No comments: