Sunday, July 13, 2008

Cont. of Jonas Birthday!



Here are some more pictures that Ladoni gave me today of the party. They had some really good pictures of the slide. So much fun...




This tells you just how much fun we did have. Wish that more of you could have been there. My little boy is now fast asleep and he has informed us today that he is tired because of his party. He is still opening all those wonderful gifts and may be for a couple of days. Mom and Dad can only open a few at a time. Thank again to my sister in-law Chelsea for the wonderful cake and Beth for helping with all the decorations. Thanks to Leslie and Bobbie for the watermelon and veggie tray and also my mom for the grape salad that was a big hit. By the way I want the recipe. Yummy!

Off to bed I go. Tomorrow is a new day and I have to get back to normal things. Nite!

No comments: