Monday, July 7, 2008

Happy 4th!

Happy fourth of July! We had a wonderful 4th. Jonas and Grandpa went in the morning to get us some fireworks. Which Jonas needed to make sure that Grandpa knew that he needed to work really hard so that he could make lots of money then they could go to Target together. He has it all figured out. Then later in the evening we went over to my parents house to have a BBQ and do the fireworks that they got earlier that day. Josh had to work so off he went. Then after being there for 1/2 hour I got a call saying that he was coming home and didn't have to work. It was to slow and no deliveries. Yeah! I was already really sad that he wasn't able to be there with us. Now he was able to send the whole time with us.
We were able to spend time with my parents, my brother Jason and his wife Beth and Eli, my brother Jeremy and my soon to be sister in-law Chelsea, her family was in from Prineville so they got to join us for the evening. I got Eli to laugh and smile when I would put him up in the air. That little man is so cute. He just smiled from ear to ear. But he also can be very serious. He cracks me up. It was so much fun spending time with all of my family. Jonas and Miranda enjoyed the fireworks while Eli slept through most of it. The dogs however didn't do as well as the kids. My parents have a new puppy his name is Waldow and my brother has a dog named Zito that is the same age as Miranda. He was born a few weeks before her. Both dogs hid most of the time, however Zito did want to see what was going on. We ended the evening with fireworks from both of the uncles trying to blow up my parents backyard. (well not really but who knows with those piro maniacs.)

Thats all for tonight. Wish more of you could have been there with us. It was a lot of fun just hanging out in my parents backyard. The kids enjoyed being there and spending time with there aunties and uncles, granny and of course grandpa.

No comments: