Thursday, June 5, 2008

Let there be light.

The kitchen lights have not been working since Dec. They stopped working when I came home from the hospital. It was hard to get the guy to come out and look at them. We had Josh's step dad come and look and it and my dad looked at it also. No one could find out what was going on. My friend told me about a guy that went to our church that rewired there half of there house. So I went and talked with him and he was all booked up until May. He called this weekend and came over while I was down helping with the garage sale in Creswell. When I returned we had light again. I have totally forgotten what it is like to have light in the kitchen. I have been making dinner in the dark until we took a lamp and put it in the dinning room. It worked for the time being. Fun stuff. Anyway it is nice to have light again!!! :)
Well tomorrow we head off to Baker City. I get to drive about 8 hrs to Baker with two kids. This is going to be an adventure. It should be a lot of fun. Jonas is looking forward to being with his cousins (jurny, maysen, destin, mazie). Jurny six months younger and Maysen is a year and four months younger. So they have a blast being together. Mazie and Destin are older so they will be a lot of help with Miranda. I have gotten some fun things for the kids to do while we are there. Hopefully the weather will be okay. The big kids are going to VBS during the morning, while Miranda and I will just have a nice morning together. Maybe we will go for a walk or go see papa at church who knows. Just have a very relaxing time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what was the problem? We all tried to find the culprit but to no avail. Love Mom

Jessica said...

It was an over load on the breaker. He seperated to another breaker. Only cost us 20.00.

Anonymous said...

Glad you got light again in your kitchen........ see you tomorrow! Love Ya Sherrill :o)