Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Brothers!


I think I have the best brothers of all. My littlest brother is getting married this summer. This weekend is one of two showers that my soon to be sister in-law is having. Me and my mom and her aunt are hosting another one in a couple of weeks. It should be a lot of fun. My brother cracks me up because he is a lot like me I guess in some ways. Always wanting to know what people are getting you and can't wait for surpises. He cracks me up. Anyway. We went over there this evening to see my brother and Chels. The kids haven't seen them in awhile and they were so excited to see them. I think that Miranda ran and ran around my brothers kitchen forever. We looked at pictures and she kept saying GERME. It was so cute. She just loves him so much. My brother has always been there for me. My wedding (now I get to be there for him), and when both of my kids were born. Jeremy and Miranda have a very special relationship or at least she has a special place in his heart. Jeremy loves her and always wants to be with her. Very good uncle and brother.
Now my other brother Jason. He also has been there for me w/ my wedding and when both of our child were born. I also got to be there for him. He has recently become a father for the first time. It has been a joy to see him become a father. He is such a good dad to Eli and I know this is something that he has always wanted to be. He also has a very special place in my son life. If you ask Jonas who his buddy is he says Uncle Jason. Jason has been there w/ Jonas all his life. When Jonas was little he got to spend one Monday and month w/ his Aunt Beth and sometimes Uncle Jason. I have pictures of Jason sleeping with Jonas on his chest when he was really little. Very cute.
I guess this Blog is just one to say that I have two very special brothers and I just wanted to let them know that I love them and very proud of them. They both are married or going to be to wonderful people and I thank them for letting me be a part of there special moments in life. Love you both!

No comments: