Thursday, June 19, 2008

Baby Well Check.



Today was Miranda's baby well check for her 2nd birthday. I was not looking forward to it because it ment that she was going to be getting a shot. I didn't want my baby to be hurt.... Although I know that it is good for her. So we went in and they weighed her and checked her height. The little girl is: 26lbs. and 34 inches, which means that she is average for her weight and in the 10 percent for her age in her height. What can we say we have a tiny little girl and a huge little boy. The doctor was checking her out and making sure everything looked good. When she was looking in her ears she asked me if Miranda had been compling about her ears. I said no but to come to think about it it has been strange because she has been getting up in the middle of the night and not wanting to go back to sleep. Not upset or anything just wants to stay up. Well you guess it full blown double ear infection. YUCK! Well needless to say we stop at Fred Meyers on our way home and got some meds for her ears. Hopefully tonight will be better but we will see. Poor little girl. I feel like a bad mommy for not knowing. It was strange though because I asked all my daycare parents that have two year olds if they were going threw that and they all said no. I was like my child was sleeping threw the night and we went on vacation and now what is going on. Well now I know it was because her ears. Glad to have that taken care of. It is offical are daughter is growing up and there is no stopping it. No longer a baby. I was told today that I have to let her start to dress herself. I haven't even really thought about it. I guess because she is my baby because we are not sure if we are going to have another one. I just want to do what I can for her. So we are going to try it tomorrow and she gets to get dressed on her own.

Well that is enough for tonight. Goodnight!

No comments: