Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!



I have the best husband anyone could ever have. The kids and I had been gone for a whole week. Josh had plenty of work and had plenty of other things to do but it must of been hard for him to be away from us the whole week. He was so cute because he made sure to call each day at least twice sometimes more then that. When we returned home he ran out to give each one of us a hug and kiss. We sure did miss him and he missed us. You never really know what you have until you are not around it.

Josh is the greatest father. He is very good about getting down on the ground with Jonas and play fighting or just holding Miranda and telling her that she is so beautiful. Everynight when he comes home he seeks each one out and spends quality time with them. He has read books on how to raise boys so that he can be the best father that he could be. He is kind and gentle with them and is very consitent when they are doing something that they are not supose to be doing....

I have married the best husband and father I could have ever have. I couldn't have imagined what kind of man God had instore for me to marry. He is a wonderful man. He grounds me when needed and helps me to be a better women. He always has time for me and thinks that I am beautiful no matter how much weight I have gained since having two children. He thinks that I look the same I did when we got married. He is a very Godly man. He guides our family like Christ would and wants to raise our children to follow Christ as we do.

We love you honey! Happy Fathers Day.

No comments: