Monday, June 30, 2008

Big 5th Birthday!



So it is that time of year again and my baby is turning five this month. I can't believe it. This year Jonas theme is Beach Party. I asked him what he wanted to do thinking that he would want to do a Power Ranger party or Transformer party. Nope, mom I want to have a beach party. I think it was because at school they had a LUAU and pretended that they flew to Hawaii. Jonas loved it. Well we are having a Beach Party. I went yesterday to get some decorations. I went to the dollar store because I saw that they had some grass skirts and other things for the beach party but they didn't have anything yesterday. So this morning I went over to Joanne Fabrics to get some paper for the invitations and wow I found it all and it was 50% off. It was great. We are having the party @ my sister in-law parents house. Beth has been in our life since my brother and her were in middle school. So a really long time. She was supose to be there when Jonas was born but they were on vacation and that was the day that they were traveling home so she got to see him the next day. Jonas loves to go out to Beth's parents house. They have a big pool which we get to take advantage of anytime that we want to. Last night we were out there and they said that they would love to have the party out there. It should be a lot of fun. I am also getting a huge blow up water slide. The kids are going to have so much fun. Can't wait. Chelsea is going to make the cake and Beth is going to help with the party itself. So it should be a lot of fun.

Tonight Miranda had to get shot. We had taken her in for her baby well check a couple of weeks ago but she had an ear infection so we had to wait until she was finished with her meds. to finish with getting her shots. So today was the day that she got her shot, it was only one shot so it wasn't as bad as it could have been but still you feel bad that she was in pain. Jonas was scared that he was going to get one. Little does he know that his appt. is on the 17th of July and he gets four separate shots. I am making sure that Josh goes with me so I don't have to go through that one alone. Poor big boy!

Well that is it for today.

No comments: