Thursday, May 15, 2008

What a day!


Wow! What a day. It started off really good. I got up and was able to get some things done around the house before anyone started to show up. I should start off saying that I watch kids which is a lot of fun but some days can get kind of crazy. Today was a big day. I got to watch my friends 6 wk old son . He is a very good baby and my daugther M loves him so much. Hold Hold she tells me while I am trying to get him to sleep. Very cute. Today was a very warm day. It started off in the 60's and ended very close to 90's. For May that is unusal. It was nice because the kids were able to get out and play outside. Fun. Tomorrow I plan on getting the kids out in the sprinkler. It is suppose to be the same kind of day tomorrow. This weekend is a big weekend. Our daugther is turning two. It already feels like she is two. My favorite word (it feels like it) is NO. She is into everything, on everything and doesn't want to listen to her mommy. We are doing a circus theme for her party. It should be a lot of fun. I have gotten cotton candy, peanuts, popcorn, and lots of other food. It is going to be a warm weekend of fun. I have gotton some girls to face paint. So the kids can feel like they are at a real circus or at least sort of.Yesterday my son and I went to Enchanted Forrest with his preschool. It was a lot of fun. I got to spend time with J school friends and thier moms. It was really nice to get to know them a little better. This is J first year at preschool and he will start Kindergarden in the fall. It feels like both my children are growing up way to fast.My brother and sister in-law just had thier first child. He is very cute and my son and daughter love him so much. But holding him makes me want to have another one. It is so hard because I get so sick when I am pregnant. So the decision to have a child has to be a very strong decision that my husband and I have to make. My husband thinks that we need to wait until our daughter is 4. That is going to be hard because holding both of my baby nephews (my brother in-law had another baby boy in Dec.) it makes me want to have another. I guess we will see. And time will tell. It is really nice to almost be done with diapers. Well I guess that is all for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is great! now I can keep up with all my kids. L Mom

Anonymous said...

Very cute picture of little miss Miranda!:o) Love Grandma Sherrill