Sunday, May 18, 2008

Miranda Birthday



Miranda Circus Party was a blast. My little girl is now offically 2 years old. The party started off with a bang. We started around 3:00 PM. Friends of all kinds came big and small. Our smallest vistor was my nephew Eli. He was almost six weeks old. We started the event off with hot dogs and hamburgers. My mother in-law brought all the dressings and my mom brought two very wonderful salads. My sister in-law brought chips, we had the best looking cake in the world. We also had cotton candy and peanuts. How can you have a circus with out those items.


Then next the boys decided it was time to get the sprinkler going and do some water balloons. It was very fun plus it was very warm. I think it was like 85 or something like that today. It was perfect. The boys just enjoys getting each other very wet.



Then we enjoyed the very cute decorated cake that my sister Chels. made. My other sis Beth (mommy of Eli) made 48 cupcakes in muti colors. It was a blast.



Then we finished the day off with sitting under the big tree in our backyard and watching Miranda open her presents. She got many things. Lots of clothing. :) Yeah for me. I am a close hord. Love it a lot. My kids closets are as pack as most women. I just love for them to have nice clothing to wear. She also recieved a baby w/ stroller, water sprinkler, soccor set, new shoes (miranda loves shoes), my parents bought her a new kitchen (they said that they had it since Nov.), food and a new tea set. We gave her a new tricycle that is pink and purple. Her first one that is all hers. She made out like a bandit. She is so tired that she was out like a light when she hit the pillow. After and hour of playing with Jonas on the kitchen. They had a great time.

Thank you to all our family and friends that made this birthday such a great sucess. It was a lot of fun and I enjoyed hanging out with all of you who were able to make it.


4 comments:

Leslie said...

It was really fun! I really hope that she enjoys her back pack - now she can be like the boys. Sorry Maysen taste-tested so many cupcakes, then got sunscreen all over your carpet. You should know that type of thing will happen when "Maytron-Bomb" comes over (did I tell you G started calling him that toinght?)

Jessica said...

It was so much fun. No worries about anything. I think that Miranda would have done the same thing if she could have. I know she will love her back pack. She loves it. Fun for me I need to find places for everything.

Anonymous said...

So, no face painting........ maybe next time! Looks like Miranda had a good time at her party. Sounds like she got lots of great stuff! And, what a nice day you had. Love Grandma Sherrill

Jessica said...

No face painting this year. I looked all over and when I went to order it it was going to take like 2 to 6 wks. Yeah right. She had a blast.