Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hot! Hot! Hot!



Wow today has been hot. I am trying to get the finishing touches of Miranda Birthday Party all done. I have had one of those days though. First we go to the bank to get one of my parents checks cashed and the bank makes me pay 5.00 to cash the check at there bank. Its not like it cost them anything to cash the check. Crazy. So then we decide that we are hungry so we try going to our favorite Chinese resturant and they were closed. Something about their exhasted or something like that was down. Then we went to Jonas favorite pizza place. The best kind of pizza place it has a lot for the kids to do. It was so busy that there wasn't a place to sit and eat. That was the whole reason for going is to be able to sit down and get out of the heat. Then finally we went to Red Robin and we got sitted at a broken table. My luck was not improving at all. I dropped Josh and kids off at home so that he could get started with his work and I could run the last of my errons. I went to three different stores to get face painting things and no one has anything so I guess that is out. No one had circus kind of music either. Again my luck was not improving. Although I was able to get Jonas some summer pj's on clearance. So that was my excitment for the day. Yeah! I finally got the last of the things that I needed and back home I went. My mom called and reminded me that it was going to be really hot. I have some water balloons for the kids but it would really nice to have some thing for them to do in the water. So again I probally will have to go out and find some kind of sprinkler or something. My mom found a really cool one but it was 229.00 on sale. Crazy but it looked really cool. I could use it a lot but who wants to spend the money on water toy. Oh well. I will blog to let you know how her party went. I hope it goes with out a hitch. I plan on going to first service tomorrow so that Miranda can get a full nap before her party.

see ya in the funny pages.

No comments: