Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good News!

I just recieved good news from my sister in-law. Five days after Fin was born he got really sick with a virus and it went straight to his brain ( I hope I am getting this right). It made him have a seziure (spelled that wrong). Actually my sister in-law said that he did for 24 hrs. Anyways. So they had to put him on penabarb (spelled wrong again). And it made him very sleepy. Today they went to OHSU and did a MRI and it turns out everything looks good. He does have a scar from the seziure but it hasn't done any other harm. Which is really good news. I know my sister and brother in-law are now reliefed that everything looks good. He does have to go in when he is a year old but until then everything is perfect. Very healthy little boy. I love you Fin!



Jonas has one more week of school. I can't believe that it is over with. He loves his teacher so much and has learned so much. Next year he will go onto Kindergarden. I am so nervous but I know he will do just fine. Today I was looking at him today and I think he grew over night. He is getting so tall. Now he keeps telling me that it is all the milk that he drinks. It makes him tall and strong. What a funny kid. My little boy is no longer little. He is going to be tall like his papa and his uncles. My dad and Josh are pretty average height. Not Jonas. Everytime we go in for his well check they always tell us he the average two years older then he is. So last year he was the average 6 year old. crazy. My little man is going to be taller then me before high school.
That is it for tonight.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Yep you got it all right. Thanks for including him on your post. He loves his auntie - the cries are cries of love that he can't believe he has such a great auntie ;-) Can't wait to see you guys this weekend.

Jessica said...

Of course I would put him on my blog. I love him with all my heart. Hope this weekend is warmer then today. We will have a blast just being together.
Love ya!