Friday, November 7, 2008

Sick Little girl!


Sorry I have been MIA. We have had a very busy week. On wednsday evening we laid the kids down for bed and about and hour later Miranda came out with throw up all over herself. Well I tried to clean it up and I threw up. YUCK! So I spent all night with her holding the bowl while she threw up and dry heaved! Poor little girl. The next day (had no sleep the night before) I called all the kids who were suppose to be coming and told them it wasn't happing today. Miranda and I spent the rest of the day resting. Jonas was glad to just have mom home with out another kids around. Jonas went to school and just us girls got a good nap in. Miranda still didn't sleep last night and was running a fever. I called the doctor and got an appt. for this morning. Josh was home so he was able to go with her. The doctor told him that she had a virus and also a full blown ear infection in one ear and the other one was starting to go and looked bad. Poor little girl. No wonder it was taking her such a long time to get better. Wonder how long that ear infection was there. YUCK!

So that is what is happening in our world.....

No comments: