Sunday, November 23, 2008

Black Friday!

Who came up with this saying for the Friday after Thanksgiving. It makes me think of when Jesus died on the cross and everything went black. I don't see a day of shopping so much like when Jesus died on the cross but thought what a strange title for a day. I am one of those crazy people who love to get up before the crack of dawn. This year is going to be a lot of fun. My aunt from Washington is coming down to eat thanksgiving dinner with us and then she will brave the morning after with me. We have done it before together when I was a lot younger. I am so excited that she wanted to do it again with me. My plan is to be up and going by 4 am. Khols is open at that time and I have to get all the good deals. Silly me. But what fun.
Josh and Jonas are also looking forward to that day. They are going to start to put the lights on the house. Jonas so badly wants to climb on the roof and help but no way not yet. Josh has told him that he can help put the lights around the garage. Cute kid. So excited. I have wrote my christmas list. Man has it gotten big this year. Seems that every year we have someone to add. This year I have three new babies to add to the list. Two of them are almost one and the other will turn one in April. Can't believe that they are already turning one. WOW!
Friday evening we will be heading down to Eugene to spend time with Josh's mom and step dad. It is a tradition to go down and watch polar express with them the night after thanksgiving. It is a good movie and both kids sit thru the whole thing so it is really nice.
Well more to come after the adventure on Friday....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

You're crazy ... I'd have a panic attack in that circus! :) Happy Shopping!

I like your new look ... mine's coming soon after Thanksgiving :)

I'm sorry we'll miss you on Thursday. Maybe we can get together at some point over the weekend.