Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A New Scooter!




Yesterday I got a call from Jonas's principal. First thought was "Oh no what did he do".... then she went on and advised me that there was going to be an assembly tomorrow (which is today) and Jonas would be recieving a prize for being third place in a fund raiser that was held in September. It was a fitness fundraiser. How excited to hear that my Kindergardener got third place and we didn't even really try to get people to sponsor him. I had no clue that there was prizes involved. Anyway. She told me that Jonas had no clue and she wanted it to be a suprise. It was so hard not to tell him. So this afternoon I went to his school w/ my mom and my Aunt Marsha (who is in town for a fun day of shopping on Friday). Jonas had no clue that we were going to be there. So we watched as he got his reward. It was a brand new scooter. How fun. He was so nervous when they called his name and had no idea what he was suppose to do. After he got the scooter he lite up like a christmas tree. It was so cute. He began to look around the room and he saw me and my mom. He was so excited that his granny and his mommy were there. (He didn't see his aunt Marsha) Although after the assembly he ran up and gave her a huge hug. Thank you Mom and Aunt Marsha for coming and supporting him. It was really special to him.


Tomorrow we head to my parents house to have turkey dinner and then Friday is up early for a exciting shopping experience w/ my aunt, my sister in-law Chelsea, my friend Ladoni. Lets go get those good deals girl.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jonas!! Grandma Sherrill is very proud of you! Love You.