Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

This has been a very long week. I have been very sick and on Tuesday was informed I had a major sinus infection. That explained a lot. I had no energy and I felt like my head was going to explode. Yuck! By Wed. evening I was feeling ten times better. Thursday Jonas and I headed to the pumpkin patch with his class mates. It was a blast. I got to catch up with an old friend and enjoy seeing who my son has been playing with for the last couple of months. Plus I got to see his teacher a little more and that was really nice. Jonas has a wonderful teacher. She called me today and told me out of the blue that Jonas was doing really well. He actually is a head of the class in reading. He can now sound out the word and figure out what the word is. I don't know what it is but it totally amazes me. Not that I didn't think that he could do it but now he is and wanting to learn more. Okay back to the pumpkin patch. We went to a pumpkin patch on the way to Corvallis. It was really fun. Jonas and his friends each got to pick a pumpkin to take home. Jonas wants me to cut it and bake the seeds. Then we headed in for some homemade donuts and apple juice. Yummy. While inside a little boy got stung by a bee. I actually took the bee off him and got the stinger off his head. Poor little guy. Jonas was not to sure about that. He didn't want to eat anything else sweet and thought that would keep the bees away. Silly kid. Then they got to climb on this hay mountain. It was great for the kids to get some energy. Then we headed back to the school. Jonas and I then went to get ice cream as a date. It was so nice to just spend some time with him with out anyone around.


Tonight was a blast. Jason/ Beth and Jeremy/ Chelsea came over to see the kids. And of course we had to see that way cute little man Eli. Then Josh took the kids to my parents and I headed to church. I was incharge of the Junk Food Walk. It was so much fun. The kids love to win and get to pick what ever they wanted. When it was over Jonas was ready to go out for the evening but man was I tired. Miranda wanted to go to bed and take advantage of her sleep. She loves to do that lately. Now I am sitting relaxing watching my GhostHunters Live and enjoying the quite.
Jonas/ Power Ranger Jungle Fury

Miranda/ Cutest Clown on the block
Three Kids who are going to love getting candy....
Happy Halloween to everyone.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

So glad you're feeling better!! I can't wait for our weekend in Bend coming up!