Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lazy Sundays....

I am sick! Yuck! Does anyone ever want to be sick. I don't that is for sure. I guess it is God's way of slowing me down and just taking some time for my self. On Friday night me and the kids went to Urgent Care because I truely felt like I had a ear infection. After an hour wait with two kids the doctor told me that I didn't have an ear infection nor strep throat. That was good because all week I have been with kids. She did think that I might have a sinus infection. So she gave me meds for that. The meds that she gave me wasn't covered by my insurance (only give in oregon) so I had to pay full price. Crazy. I still have a headache and my ears are still plugged. Hope things get better tomorrow.....
Jonas has his first conference this week. Josh and I are going together on Thrusday. I actually can't wait because I want to see how he is doing. I probally am going to be one of those parents that want to know every little detail.... Tonight while Jonas was doing his homework ( I know homework in Kindergarden) we went over his work from last week. He actually had some work on reading and my little boy is reading sentences! WOW! KINDERGARDEN has sure changed. But I am enjoying every moment of seeing him learn.
Miranda is doing really well. She no longer is taking her "mimi" during the day. Only during nap time and bed time. When she gets up she gives it to me and goes on with her day. She now thinks that she has to take her baby everywhere she goes. It is really cute although baby is pretty beat up. It is fun to watch her lately really play with the baby. Tonight she wanted to put baby to bed and read her a story. So sweet.
This coming week is going to be nice because Josh is only going to work @ his second job on Friday and Saturday. Yeah. That means that I will get to spend more evenings with my husband. I love that man!
Enough of the crazies...until next time....

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Are you taking any antihistamines like over the counter sudafed? That should help your ears ... Hope you feel better soon!!! :-(

Way to go Jonas! What a big boy, reading sentences! And good job Miranda at no MiMi! Love you!