Thursday, June 4, 2009

Busy!!!!!

The last couple of weeks have been really busy... our baby girl is now THREE! We took our doggy camping for the first time and my baby boy is graduating from Kindergarden today!

Miranda birthday went off w/ a bash. We had over fifty people to our house for dinner and cake. It was a blast. The kids spent the time throwing water balloons and running thru the sprinkler... It was a very warm day so that gave everyone a chance to get cold off. My sister in-law made two wonderful cakes that were so yummy! Miranda had the best time and now she is a three year old little girl... no more a baby!


Memorial Day weekend we went to South Beach to tent camp w/ Josh's brother Nate and Leslie and the kids. It was the first time to take Maya camping. She did so good. I had taken friday off so that I could go to school w/ Jonas. That was a blast.. I was able to go and play on the play ground w/ him and his buddies and see how he did in his classroom w/ his friends there. It was great. Wish that I could do it more often. Then Jonas and I walked home and finished packing the van then we were off. The first night of camping was very windy which made it cold. The next morning was chilly but the wind had died down. Everyday the weather got better and better. On Sunday we went and got some sandwhichs and had a picnic lunch at Devil's punch bowl. Nate and Leslie had decided that they needed to go home so we went out and checked and found a really nice beach that didn't have any wind. It was perfect. We spent time on the beach and went and got some ice cream. It was nice to just rest on the beach. Then back to the camp ground we went and I made yummy dinner. Then we decided to check another trail and head back to the beach and watch the sunset. The trail was much better then the prior one. When we got there the kids ran down a huge sand hill and going back and forth. It was great. Back for much needed showers and off to bed they went. Monday we pack up and headed for Mo's for my favorite tuna melt (thanks to my mom). Then we took the kids to check out the sea lions. Which they loved. Maya was totally unsure we she was suppose to do... Can't wait to get back out there and do it again... I love camping!

Today my little man is graduating from Kindergarden... Is that strange. I just can't believe he is even old enough to become a first grader. Wow has the time flew by. The other day he told me that he wanted me to be pregnant.... Little does he know that his mommy gets really sick and can't do much when pregnant... He told Josh last night and he said don't you want to be able to do things like go to Disney and he said well maybe not then... Funny kid. I love my little man and am so excited to see what First Grade holds for him. Thank you Mrs. H for doing a great job w/ Jonas this year...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of Josh, can I have one for my picture album?