Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mommy Day!

Here I am writing this post and thinking that I am the luckiest mom alive!!! I have a wonderful husband who takes care of me and our children. I have two very special children who brighten up my life every waking moment and even when they are silent and sleeping. And today is a day to say Happy Mothers Day to our mommies!!
Mom- you have always been there for me no matter what the situation is good or bad. Thank you for standing by my side and holding my hand when times got tough or even when it was the most exciting moment of my life. You are a wonderful person and I hope that I pass on to my children as much love and support that you have given me to them. Thank you and I Love you with all my heart.
Bobbie- Thank you for being my mother in-law. I am very lucky to have a wonderful person like you in my life and in my childrens life. Thank you for teaching me new ways to dress up my cooking. I enjoy watching and learning different techinques that you have to show me... I have learned a lot (not sure if my cooking has) :) but still trying new things.
Sherrill- Thank you for being an encouragment to me! You have made new changes in your life by walking and eating right and it is an encouragment to me to see that I could really do it also. Thank you for encouraging me and giving me new ideas for future cooking and also what works and doesn't work... Thank you again.
To all the mommies out there Happy Mothers Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel proud to be your Mother-in-law. Thank you for being such a good Mom to our Grandkids. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Jessica, Thanks for the wonderful words. I'm there for you girl!! Love You. Sherrill