Monday, May 4, 2009

New World!

So Josh and I decided it was time for us to start a new adventure. My sister in-law called about a month ago and asked if we would be interested in getting a dog... what a dog. I told her that I would have to talked to Josh see what he would say (knowing that he probally would be like no way "not until the cats are gone) when talking w/ him he was very interested. Maya is a boxer, 2 yrs old, already trained. PERFECT for our family. I called Beth back and told her Josh said yes (which she couldn't believe) and she called the lady back. A week later I got a hold of the lady myself and she wanted to have Maya taken to the vet to get checked out to make sure everything was perfect. Yesterday was our first meeting and she is perfect... Josh comment was " he couldn't ask for a better dog" . So we are now going to start a new adventure w/ owning our own dog. It is going to be interesting.. The kids love her and so do we... i will have picture once we actually get to bring her home.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I wish I would have known that! We would have given you ours!!!!! :-)

Jessica said...

Oh poor Bay!!! We really do love her! :)

Anonymous said...

The kids will love having a dog. Dogs are much better to play with than cats. But again they all take work. Have fun with Maya. Love Mom