Monday, April 20, 2009

Potty training!!!

So this last week I ran out of swimming diapers for swimming lessons. So I decided that she was old enough that she really didn't need to wear them anymore... After getting out of the pool I made her sit down on the potty both times she went w/ out any problem. Very proud mommy, I even did the potty dance w/ all the other mommies watching... Yep silly girl I am. I just wanted Miranda to know how proud I was of her. So on saturday morning I decided that it was nice outside and we would just leave her pull up off for a while (I was prepared to clean up pee) but low and behold she came to me and told me she had to pee... yeah!!! I sat her on the potty and she went.. WOW! She ended up going for Josh and was pretty good all weekend. Now Monday is here and she has done very good except for one accident but we can move on and now my little girl gets to wear panties and be a big girl!

2 comments:

Grandma Sherrill said...

Good job Miranda!! Keep it up and grandma will get you some pretty panties!

Jessica said...

She would love that!!!