Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Long Weekend!


After a very long weekend of feeling horrible and having everyone in my house feeling the same way it is time to start feeling better. Seems I just can't beat it. We spent most of our weekend on the couch or in bed. Josh was the sickest this weekend. Although Miranda was far sicker during the week. It was a hard week with daycare kids sick and my own kids sick... I was in a million places at once. I needed more arms then I have. It is so hard... Well Miranda and Jonas are feeling a ton better and Josh is seeming to pull through w/ flying colors!

This weekend Jonas is going to spend the night with his grandma and we will go on Saturday to pick him up and watch our nephew play basketball and then I get to get my hair done. Always looking forward to that. Time for myself. After this long haul with everyone being sick I am ready for some me time... :)

More updates on that later!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm glad everyone's feeling better. I hope you get some time to relax while you are 1 child down. Enjoy your hair cut! :) Love ya, Les