Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!!!



This weekend was fantastic!!! On friday I laid out a new outfit for Josh for Valentines day. It was the day that I did V-day w/ my daycare kids and each of us had new shirts to wear, plus Jonas had his party at school also. Josh was excited to get some new shirts and boxers. After the daycare kids went home. I watched our friends kids so that they could have a night out for V-day! They have two kids the same ages as Miranda and Jonas. Then on saturday I woke up to a new jacket that Josh bought me and a rose. I was really suprised!!! What a good husband I have. The night before I laid out things for each of the kids for V-day. Jonas got a new Wii game, and flip flops, Miranda got a new backpack and two new shirts and a cinderella pillow case. They were both very excited to find new things when they woke up. Then I went w/ my friend Kim to Salem to pick up her dress for a wedding she is going to be in this weekend. It looked so nice on her. Then we did a little shopping and then headed home. The rest of the evening was the four of us. We went for a walk and then I made dinner and the kids got a movie that we watched together and ate ice cream. It was so neat and we plan on doing it more. Miranda is now at the age were we can do those things and not have her going crazy. Sunday we got up and went to church and then later in the evening we did V-day w/ my parents and also celebrated Jason/ Beth's birthdays. It was a nice weekend. Now I have two sick kids and a long night a head of me....


Tomorrow I go to the doctor to recheck on my back/leg to see if there is anything else we can do... I hope there is an answer.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Nice cake plate ;-) Sounds like you had a nice day!

Ej said...

Sounds like a great way to spend Valentines :)