Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New President!

Well my weekend is over and on to a new week. The kids didn't have school yesterday. Which was really nice not have to go anywhere. Lazy on my part.... This weekend was so relaxing and a lot of fun. It was like a giant slumber party. My friends picked me up on Friday 8 ish and we picked up two more friends and then headed to the beach. We took our time at the outlet mall and had some yummy food. I got awesome deals at the outlet mall. Most of the deals were 50% off of the clearance. Awesome. Then up the mountain we went for the retreat. The speaker was wonderful! Can't wait for next year.
Now onto the new President. I am very excited that we made history and my kids will be learning about this when they are in high school. It gives Hope to many people who didn't think that it was possible. It is an exciting time for many people. I am very interested to see what the future holds for him and see what things will come into effect.
Until next time....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a new day!! We should all be proud. Yes, we can!! God speed President Obama. Love Grandma Bauer