Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year!


I can't believe it is finally here. Welcome 2009! It has been a long year with many ups and downs but thankfully we are all healthy and happy. Last year the year started off with me in the hospital with phemonia and ended with our nephews 1st birthday party. What a year. I am ready for a new year to see what God has instore for us. Jonas has completed a half year in Kindergarden. He is doing really well and enjoying everything there is about Kindergarden. He is starting to read and is getting really good at it. Miranda is working on potty training but she is a lot like me in many ways. And she wants to do it on her own time. Which I am struggling at letting her do because I want it on my own time.... hehehehe. Like mother like daughter! Man mom does this sound like you and me or what. Josh is doing really well in his job and loving every moment of teaching. As for me well same stuff as usually. I have plenty to keep me busy and loving being home with my kids. I wouldn't ask for much more expect maybe that I didn't have to work much but I will take what I can get. :)

Alot has come out of 2008 and we as a family are looking forward to seeing what 2009 has instore for us. Keep reading to see how Jonas ends kindergarden and look forward to 1st grade. And see if we ever get our daugther fully potty trained.... I keep telling myself that she will not be going to college with a diaper on. Although she does tell me that she doesn't want to be a big girl she would rather be a baby... :)

Keep us in your prayers and thoughts during this year.....

No comments: