Monday, December 15, 2008

SNOW!


Last night we went to bed as normal, I was awoken by to cute kids that advised me that it had snowed. Miranda was ready to get her shoes on (mind you in her pj's) and get out in that snow. It wasn't much and by the time we got out of church it was gone. Which made Jonas very sad and he wanted more to come. Well he got his wish. I went to my parents house this evening to clean. And while talking with my parents my mom said it was snowing. Sure enough it was. It snowed pretty hard until about 8 this evening. Which now we have a good amount of snow for Jonas and Miranda to play in. When I was little I can remember getting up and seeing the snow and wanting to play in it. Now I don't much care for it. It just is cold and no one wants to drive and means for a full house for me. This week is to be really cold here. So makes for a long week then Josh and I have a full week off together. I think Jonas is looking forward to having his mommy and daddy to himself for a full week. Yeah! We have a pretty full week with christmas and all but it will be nice to have a couple of days to just relax and get some things done before the festivities.

Well really I should be sound asleep right now...so back I go to do more of it......

No comments: