Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Party....


On Thursday was my christmas party with the daycare kids. It was a blast. We had a couple parents come and enjoy the kids opening all there gifts. I love seeing all of them light up to get something special for them. We started everything off with snack... of course it couldn't be normal so we had rice crispies, cake and red juice. Good thing I did this close to when most of them were going home.... smart on my part. Then we headed over to the living room and the kids went crazy. I got each of the kids a game this year. Something that they could do for the week that I would be on vacation with there mommies and daddies. The littlest guys got something else since they were not able to play games yet. They would only eat the pieces. It was amazing to see how much fun each one of them had. Merry Christmas super kids!!!

I was also touched by many daycare parents this year.... I have been kind of down (weather, time of year) lately. Feeling like I haven't been the best I could be. I had wonderful parents let me know in many different ways how special I was to them. Man it totally made my day. Thank you to all of my daycare parents for making me feel so special and letting me spend time with your children... I love each one of them as my own.

Later in the evening I watched H and Z for there parents so they could go and finish christmas shopping. K brought us pizza for the evening. That way I didn't have to leave our house to get anything. After the craziness of the afternoon I was glad for that. Jonas and Z are the same age and Miranda and H are the same age. We ate pizza, gave the girls a bath and let the boys start to watch Home Alone. What a great movie. The kids loved it. It was a blast to hang out with them and I know the kids enjoyed it.

This next week is going to be a fast one but we are looking forward to spending time with family and friends....

No comments: