Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My daughter....


So christmas this year has been totally interesting.... Miranda is in to it this year. She understands what presents are and what we get to do on Christmas morning. Well at least she thinks that anytime that there is a present it is for her and she should open it. Well a couple of days ago my Aunt Barbara sent presents to the kids for christmas. As I normally do I put them under the tree. The next thing that I knew it was open and paper was all over. WHAT! So I quickly took the present and put it away so that I could rewrap it. Silly girl. Then yesterday we took the kids to by presents for each other. It was a lot of fun. Jonas was set out to find the perfect gift for his sister. And boy did he. I tried to hide the present but Miranda must have eagle eyes. She found it and was so excited about getting a new dolly. Crazy girl. Last night Josh wrapped all my daycare presents for the party tomorrow. This morning I took all the presents and put them in a box and put them in my bed room. Well guess who found them... you guessed it. My sweet little girl found them and opened half of them. Fun. So this evening I will be wrapping again and putting them in the garage somewhere she isn't able to get to with out me.

To all those parents out there with similar experiences. I totally understand now....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of you and Miranda. If you have another I would love to put it in Miranda's photo album. Love Mom

Anonymous said...

I love it! I can just see those little fingers unwrapping as fast as she can......ha ha :o). Love the picture too! Cute.